There is no frigate like a book
To take us lands away
Emily Dickinson

Friday, January 7, 2011

Chunkster Challenge

Just lately I have become aware of the phenomenon of book challenges and I feel like the latest and greenest  bookslinger at the OK corral. 
I don’t even know how to put the bullets in my Mr Linky. But it seems that there isn’t a glove in my face that I want to pass up. So I thought I might join the Chunkster Challenge and I may as well get shot for a sharpshooter as a greenhorn so will try to become Mor- book-ly- Obese .

RULES: A chunkster is 450 pages or more of ADULT literature (fiction or nonfiction)
Mor-book-ly Obese - This is for the truly out of control chunkster. For this level of challenge you must commit to EIGHT or more Chunksters of which three tomes MUST be 750 pages or more. You know you want to…..go on and give in to your cravings.

No comments:

Post a Comment