There is no frigate like a book
To take us lands away
Emily Dickinson

Sunday, January 9, 2011

2011 Vintage Mystery Challenge


RulesAll books must have been written before 1960 and be from the mystery category.
Challenge runs from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Sign up any time between now and November 30, 2011.

Challenge Levels:
In a Murderous Mood: 4-6 Books
Get a Clue: 7-9 Books
Hot on the Trail: 10-12 Books
Capture the Criminal: 13-15 Books
Take ‘Em to Trial: 16+ Books
I love to read vintage mysteries and am just learning about book challenges and blogging in one fell swoop. You could put me in a vintage category, definitely pre 1960 in some ways. But this is the way to learn. I am very impressed by the sites I am visiting and hope to get mine out of the vintage category some day.
I am going to to try for the Take ‘Em To Trial Level with 16+ books.

No comments:

Post a Comment