There is no frigate like a book
To take us lands away
Emily Dickinson

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


Chesapeake Crimes IIChesapeake Crimes II by Donna Andrews



My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chesapeake Bay Marina










This volume contains fifteen stories  about a variety of mayhem written by some of my favorite authors and some writers new to me that I will definitely read more of.





Represented among others are G.M. Maillet who writes the St. Just mysteries and more; Marcia Talley who writes the Hannah Ives Mysteries and other members of Sisters in Crime.



Georgetown
One of my favorite stories was Sandi Wilson's The Blond in Black which takes place in Georgetown an historic section of DC.

Another was by Peggy Hansen entitled Death in The Aegean which had an exotic flavor.
Small town on the Chesapeake





No comments:

Post a Comment